A US soldier stands near a child during a patrol near the Syrian-Turkish border in one of the villages that was subject to bombardment last week in the countryside east of Qamishli in Syria’s north-eastern Hasakah province. – AFP pic, August 23, 2022.皇冠登录线路（www.hg108.vip）实时更新发布最新最快的皇冠手机网址、皇冠手机网址线路、皇冠手机网址登录网址、皇冠手机网址管理端、皇冠手机网址手机版登录网址、新2手机皇冠登录网址。
WASHINGTON is “deeply concerned” about a recent flare-up of violence along Syria’s northern border with Turkey, a State Department spokesman said yesterday.,
“The United States is deeply concerned about recent attacks along Syria’s northern border and urges all parties to maintain ceasefire lines,” said spokesman Ned Price, days after increased bombardments in the area reportedly killed at least 21 civilians – including children.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。 Allbet声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己，与www.allbetgame.us无关。转载请注明：线上博彩平台排名（www.99cx.vip）:US \u2018deeply concerned\u2019 about violence on Syria-Turkey border